Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cool Stuff I Found on the Interweb...

Here are some of my favorite sites I go to on the net and some other things I've found recently that I think are worth looking at.

I think Homestar Runner is hilarious! Strongbad's email replies are the best. This one's a classic!!!



I found this site one day while I was aimlessly searching for 'something interesting' and came across this. Not only was it entertaining its also a bit educational and somewhat inspirational. The site is called Gapingvoid.

This guys draws little witty cartoons on the back of business cards. He also writes a really interesting blog. Here are a few of my favorite cartoons of his below.











1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    I came across your blog site in search of some resources on Innovation and saw that you have Linked to one of my favorite articles from Gaping Void. However the page is no more available and hence it motivated me to write a new and updated article.

    Hope you would like it :)

    Here’s the link for your reference - The Challenged Millennial

    ReplyDelete